Wednesday 31 October 2012

Someday, but not today

As the saying goes, nothing lasts forever. Eventually things break and fade. As goes for me. I've been compromised. I lost him, as quickly as he entered my life he left it again. Once again I'm left speechless, I can't seem to figure out left and right.

I'm not angry, and I'm only sad to a certain extent. I'm disappointed. I wonder what I did wrong, this time too that has happened before. There must be something I miss, something I lack. I just don't know what that could be.
Maybe communication. But he should know that I'm bad with texting. I feel better talking to someone. But apparently that wasn't good enough either.
I'm sorry I wasn't better. Sorry for myself, sorry for him. I wish it had lasted longer than a month. Im sorry
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment