Sunday 15 December 2013

Tonight I fall in love

This week, will undoubtedly be hell. But I wont submit this time; I'll withstand their taunting looks and whispering in the corners. I will laugh and smile and be happy. Because for once I feel like it's going to be okay, for once I feel like I can go this distance.
This week I will fall in love with myself, I will love every inch of my scarred body, and I will cherish the fact that I'm alive and well and I have a wonderful girlfriend who supports me through everything.
This week I will finally be happy with myself, I will look in the mirror and think that I'm good looking, I will stand on the weight and feel like I'm perfect, I will do my best in school and keep up my good work. I will not be depressed this week. And when I come home to my loving girlfriend by the end of the week, I shall kiss her and tell her that I love her, and wish that one day she may love me as much as I love her, now that I finally can love myself. I'm al-right. I'm ok.
I'm happy and I'm alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment