Saturday 22 October 2011

It's been a really really messed up week
Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter

I don't know if I'll make it,
but watch how good I'll fake it

Tonight tonight - Hot Chelle Rae


I don't even know what to write, I just, feel like updating. I quit two of my best friends, two people I love too much to describe in words. I guess it's for the better for all of us, but it's still hard. I have to constantly keep myself in check not to cry. I'm not weak. I can get through this right? Of course! And so will they.
They'll make it, time will heal their wounds. 

She'll get better. She'll not feel suicidal anymore and she will find someone worth her time and effort. She will learn to trust and be respectful, not to judge. She's young, she's got time.

He'll get better as well. He'll get me out of this thoughts and he will find someone as well, worthy of his time and love and effort. He will find someone who will love him as much as I do and he will be happy. Time really does heal all wounds doesnt it? Yes and in this case as well.

All will be well, everything will be alright and everything will be well.

I hope I chose the right thing, but the lies and the contradictions got too much for me. I couldnt take it, the weird contradictions the weird statements. Well.
The choice has been made, though I feel like I was sorta forced jumping into it. I didn't want to make a decision yet, since I guess it's too early to tell if this will really evolve into anything.
But oh well, he likes me and I like him, so I hope we'll be doing good. I guess I really want this to work out because the last didn't. I miss someone with me, feeling loved. Aha, it's weird. I know I'm loved, by lots of people actually, but I never felt as loved as when I was with him. I just want to go back to that time, but I know it's over. I know that time is past and I can't change that, even if I want to. Sigh, it's sad isn't it?
But life goes on. He'll be happy and I will be happy and even if we never see each other again, I know that he will be in my thoughts.. for at least a long time onwards.

Well that's that.

No comments:

Post a Comment