Sunday 1 April 2012

Back to business

It's silly really, but I'm proud of myself. Today for the very first time I walked around the house in boxers only, parents home and all and I didn't give a single fuck. I'm so proud of myself haha, I've come a long way, despite what I may think at times. I've grown to be more comfortable with myself, even with my boobs, despite the fact that they shouldn't be there. I just tell myself, it's ok to walk around topless, because if everything was as it should be, my boobs shouldn't be there and it'd be acceptable. Someday they're gonna be gone, so I gotta feel good showing off my chest yea? Whether there's unnecessary fat or not, right? That's what I'm doing at least. It's a brilliant feeling!

Anyway, As it's the first of April today, there's only two months left of my work in Photocare. I'm not sure how I feel about that, I mean it's going to be though not having anything to wake up to in the morning, and I'm sure I'll get out of shape fast. But then again, it's summer soon and I'll be more motivated to do something about my body. It'll be fine I guess.

More than ever I'm determined to become handsome, get a slimmer face and work out more. I want to be someone I can feel comfortable with, and even if I am really comfortable right now, who knows when that will end? So I have some ideals I want to achieve, so I'll work on that over the summer :)

I asked Izzy if she wanted to go with me to London this summer, but since the OL is there, we'll probably go to Paris instead. I'm not sure whether or not I can actually make it, but we'll see... Of course I hope it'll happen. My mum even said it's ok for me to go. I'm an adult and all, but I'm surprised she was so easy about it. Normally, I'd have to convince her for days on end just to get a maybe.
Maybe I've shown more responsibility lately? Having a job and all. And I'm turning 19, I guess she realised that she can't really hold me forever.

So I'll try to make it happen! It's going to be so awesome. I love Izzy a whole lot, and we share a lot of interests, so it should be so nice. Paris is a wonderful city, which I've sadly only been to once many years ago, so it'll be awesome going there again! Even if the days will mostly consist of shopping, haha!

Hmm I guess that's it for now. Things are great, I'm glad and I'm not either in love or craving love! Marvelous!

No comments:

Post a Comment